Saturday, November 15, 2008

The Magic Number "31"...



As most of you know, that last two birthdays have been quite traumatic for me. If asked my age and I know that you truly don't know...I will still respond "29"...very silly, kind of embarrassing, I know...sad but true! Maybe it is because I truly can't remember where my 20s went... aside from undergrad, medical school, residency.... Maybe it is because I can't justify feeling so old and tired...those 31+ hours in a row every 3 days aren't good for the mind, soul, or bags under your eyes.





However, I have a new-found love for the #31, my current age...






As of today, I have 31 months and 31 days left of residency...let the countdown begin!!!

3 comments:

Veronica said...

It cannot come too soon for me.....you have done so much in your short life. Remember your 30's are going to be fabulous!!! Love your post about 31...love you too.

Mindy M. said...

31 is a good number!! It is exactly 10 years younger than me!! I can't believe in 31 short months you could be back home to UTAH and close to all of us again!! YEE HAW!! I love and miss you and Todd, even though he cheats in cards!! Hope you had a great birthday!! LoVE YA!!

Steven and Whitney said...

Happy Birthday (a little late). Hope you had a good day.