Sunday, June 28, 2009

Mommy, Daddy, Jocey Come to LA...

It has taken me a month to get this post completed, but I had to share my pictures of the recent visit of my Mommy, Daddy and Jocey that we were so blessed to have! I absolutely treasure the time that they are able to spend here in LA with us!


We had such a relaxing visit...starting with mani-pedis...even Daddy couldn't resist being pampered!

We spent the following day at Santa Monica Pier...sight seeing and riding the ferris wheel...



Cutest Parents EVER!
We were able to go to the Dodger--Angels interleague game on the only night the dodgers won!!

Downtown LA in the background


LAC-USC hospital in the background...Todd's home away from home!







Miss you all terribly...can't wait for your next visit!

2 comments:

Veronica said...

It was such a fun visit! We loved it and always look forward to time spent with you. Love your pictures. Hope you are holding up with your mind boggling amount of surgeries! Love you so much.

Charles, Kellie, Gabe and Khale said...

Hi Megan!
I had a friend come over yesterday telling me that she was having a hard time finding a modest dress for her cousins wedding. I told her that I knew just where to go shopping....your blog! She found a beautiful dress. Thanks for help. :-)