Monday, July 6, 2009

Harbor-UCLA and USC graduations

Every year in June was are able to attend celebration dinners in honor of the graduating chief residents. Here are a few pictures from our respective program graduations...

USC Orthopedic Surgery Graduation

The "DREAM TRAUMA TEAM"
Danny (2nd year), Adam (chief), Nora (4th year and Todd's trauma chief this year)


Mike (Todd's co-resident) and his fiancee Judy

One of Todd's favorite graduation chiefs, Bobick

Another of Todd's favorite chiefs, Maddhov and co-resident TJ

TJ and Todd's trauma chief, Adam.
Harbor-UCLA General Surgery Graduation

The girls of Harbor General Surgery

My co-residents...Armen, Taryne, Cliff. Missing Matt...

The Famous...Infamous....flip flop of my trauma chief.
He would wear these with bootie covers while on trauma call and walk around the blood covered ER trauma bay....GROSS!!!

My co-resident and dear friend Taryne
Notice someone missing from my graduation dinner...Where is Todd you ask??? At the Angels baseball game sitting right behind the dugout...apparently tickets that just "couldn't be passed up." I think I deserve a pair of shoes for letting him ditch me...how about you???

4 comments:

Emily said...

You look beautiful and I love the dress! Looks like fun!

Veronica said...

You look absolutely stunning! I LOVE that dress. That color was made for you. Thanks for sharing the pictures. It was fun to see your coworkers and Todd's. So different than what I had pictured in my mind. You have made some life long friends there. Hope you have a minute to sleep......I must be joking right? Love you daughter.

Team Tingey said...

Megan...I love your dress! You and Todd both look great as usual. Congratulations to both of you for working so hard to get to where you are today. You two are amazing!

The Spencer Family said...

Looks like things are great with the two of you! Are you ever coming home? We just moved back...it is so nice to be with family again.