Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Fashion - - Challenged...

This picture was taken this past weekend while in Seattle by my mom. After seeing it on her blog, I just had to have it on mine as well. For those of you that know me well, my motto regarding my husband's fashion is..."If you don't look good, I don't look good!!!!" So, to see my darling hubby walk through the hotel and into the pool area in the above attire was mortifying to me. Little did the poor guy know that I had packed him flip-flops, he just didn't see them in his bag. And yes, I packed his bag because he was on call the night before we left. Plus, it leaves me with entire clothing control! So, here's to gym socks and dress shoes coupled with swim shorts...in the words of Project Runway fashion gurus Heidi Klum and Tim Gunn..."That is BUTT UGLY...but Make It Work." Good my sweetie has great legs to distract us all with...check out his calf muscle in that picture...not bad for a 30-year old orthopaedic surgery resident who works 80+ hours a week..Coach Hislop would still be so proud!

6 comments:

Mindy M. said...

I do have to admit ~ Todd has the best calfes EVER! Wow, baby!! Anybody that saw him in his 'fashion mistake' probably didn't even notice because they were too busy looking at his legs!! :) When I saw that picture, my first thought was, "did Megan know he was dressed like that?"

Veronica said...

Todd's legs are awesome....hard as rocks! I have the best memories watching him race like the wind and WIN!!!! I do know what you must have been feeling since I have heard you TELL him what he must wear to which event.....YOU DID IT TODD! WAY TO GO OUT ON YOUR OWN! Love you.

Emily said...

oh funny!

Laurel said...

I do have to admit that both todd and brady are fashionably challenged when it comes to dressing themselves, but it makes them who they are. wow his legs do look great!

Charles, Kellie, Gabe and Khale said...

That is awesome! Can you come and pack my bags for me?!? BTW - Go Cougars!!! Did you see that BLOWOUT?

Jeremy Tolman said...

I think Todd looks rather well! That's the new style these days Megan. You're just behind the times!

You 2 could make good characters on Grey's Anatomy!