Thursday, September 4, 2008

Happy 34th Anniversary Dad and Mom!!!

San Diego June 2008
Happy Anniversary! Couldn't let the day pass without letting you know how much I love and adore each of you! Thank you for the wonderful example of a happy marriage and companionship that you have set for all of us. It is a true picture of eternal marriage and we all definitely have something fantastic to strive for! I admire Dad's effort to work so hard to support our family and think it is so cute that he will still give you a phone call at lunch time just to check in. Mom never fails to have a home-cooked dinner on the table, a spotless house, running kids all over town and still have time to impeccably iron clothes for dad to wear to work. Thank you both for all of your love, support and endless generosity! Thank you for the wonderful memories of growing up and that still continue today...amazing holidays, BYU football and basketball games, boating, and especially family vacations! Thank you for always making your home so welcoming...I am know that I am truly home when I walk in your front door! I am blessed with the most fantastic parents and family! I love you both and hope you have some time to spend with each other!

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Loved your post and agree with all you said. We are so blessed to have such great parents who are unlike any others. Love and miss you. See you tomorrow!!!!

Veronica said...

You are too sweet. Thanks so much Meg. Wish I could do better and I am thankful you see the best in us. See you in less that 24. Love you tons.