Sunday, June 20, 2010

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!

Dad and Mom's most recent visit to LA


Zipline in Kauai

Weekend trip home for the NCAA Basketball Game

Happy Father's Day Dad! I truly have the most wonderful and fabulous father in the world!!! He is so kind, thoughtful, adventurous, funny, witty, generous and giving. I have always admired how generous Dad is to not only his own family but also those he knows and may not know. I pray that I may be able to help those around me in the ways that he has! He sacrifices so much and works so very hard to provide for our family! Thank you for providing for our most recent vacation to Hawaii...oh that time and those memories are priceless! Thank you for your testimony and true love of the gospel and the way you honor your priesthood and have always blessed our home! You are always able to bring a smile to my face with your quick wit and humor! I appreciate more than you know your sympathy and understanding when I am frustrated with medicine! I love and appreciate you more than words can express! Thank you for being the best father ever!

2 comments:

Veronica said...

Megan, you captured a very apt description of your dad. He is wonderful and I am grateful for him. Looking forward to many Father's Days with your family living in Utah again. Thanks for your perfect words for dad's day. Love you!

Emily said...

Love you Dad!