Sunday, June 20, 2010

Harbor-UCLA Graduation Dinner 2010

The Annual Harbor-UCLA Graduation dinner was held a few weekends ago. It is always so nice to be able to sit and talk with people from work outside of the hospital. I really feel so blessed to work with such wonderful people...after all, I do spend more time with these folks than I do my own hubby!



Todd and I at the dinner


Anisa Buck...she will be my junior resident for 20 weeks this next year!


Some of the girls of Harbor General Surgery!



Dr. Belzberg (attending at Kaiser) and Armen (my co-resident)
I have learned more from my time with Dr. Belzberg than almost any other person!!!
After I would spend a day operating with Dr. Belzberg, I would come home to tell Todd how much I am in love with him...he is the best!


The Harbor-UCLA General Surgery Chief Residents 2010-2011


Horray...my last white coat of residency!
The end is near!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Love the dress and love your last white coat!

Veronica said...

You look amazing in your dress. I LOVE THAT DRESS! Your hair and makeup and EVERYTHING was perfect. BEAUTIFUL! Hooray for Chief Resident time! So glad the end is in sight. Next year at this time you will have your graduation and then we will be getting you moved back to Utah! Can't wait. So very proud of you Megan. Love you!

Laurel said...

I love your dress and hair! You look beautiful and I am glad you had a great night!

Mindy M. said...

Yea for you! I missed this post when you put it up ~ so glad I look at older post. You look amazing and you are such a smart, beautiful person!!
I love reading your post because of your description of each account. Love you much!!