Thursday, April 17, 2008

GOOD LUCK BRADY!!!

Todd and I just want to wish our favorite brother-in-law going into medicine (the one treating patients, not peddling the drugs...) our best wishes as he prepares to take the MCAT this Saturday. Sadly, I am not the genius that my husband is and unfortunately had to experience the torture of the test TWICE! However, I know that Brady is just as smart if not smarter than my husband and will only be taking it ONCE....we'll be sure to compare scores 3 weeks from now for bragging rights...my 27 will be tough to beat (HA HA HA)!

My, what a large --- you have...
Castor oil for all...
Ahhh--anus, appendix, abductors...
Turn your head and cough...


Good Luck Brady...we know you will do fantastically! The 3 months of miserable studying will more than pay off and before you know it we will be sharing war stories!

And to Greg...we love our drug peddlers...how else would we get pens AND food???

1 comment:

Laurel said...

Thanks Meg, I am heading down to Lindon right now to spend the night and then tomorrow it is go time. I apperciate the support, and who knows if I don't well on this test I might start peddling drugs!