Saturday, June 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Grammy and Jocey!



Me and Grammy at my wedding and my graduation from Weber State.



G--greatest Grandma EVER! My favorite traveling companion!

R--righteous and exemplary woman. Life filled with love.

A--admirable in every aspect of her life

M--marvelously fun! The greatest card shark we all aspire to beat!

M--most beautiful

Y--BYU fan, true blue through and through








Jocelyn and I parasailing in the Bahamas May 2007



J--joyful, brings fun and laughter wherever she goes

O--obedient, always setting the example of what is right

C--completely brillant, the smartest one in the family next to dad!

E--elegant and graceful ballerenia

L--loving and caring, can always be counted on. Legs that go on for miles!

Y--BYU fan, true blue through and through

N--naturally beautiful


I absolutely love and adore both of you! My life wouldn't be the same without your love, example and influence! I wish so much that I was there to share in your birthday celebration! I hope that you both have a wonderful day and an even better year to come!

1 comment:

Veronica said...

Love your words and tribute! YOu did a great job describing the birthday girls! Love you!