Sunday, June 15, 2008

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, DAD!

Happy Father's Day! I truly have the best father in the world! You will never meet anyone more generous and giving than my dad. He always puts his wants and desires last while giving to all those around him...family, friends, neighbors, anyone in need. Todd and I only hope that we can take that example and put it into action in our own lives. He is always supporting all of us children in anything we choose to pursue. Todd and I treasure being able to discuss things that happen during our days and know that he will find the same humor or empathize when we need a listening ear! He has the best sense of humor and quick wit, something that everyone I know enjoys and admire! He is so smart and knowledgeable about so many different subjects, especially the gospel. Several ward members attend only his Sunday School class each week. My memories of traveling with Dad as we would watch Todd run are priceless and something that I absolutely treasure! Thank you for your example and love! Wish that we were there to spend the day with you!

Although I don't have a picure handy as I am blogging from work, I do also want to wish my Father-in-Law Carl a Happy Father's Day as well! I am grateful for the example he always sets for his family and the wonderful son that he has raised!



2 comments:

Mindy M. said...

Megan, you do have a wonderful dad. I know you two came out of the same cookie mold!! You two are so much alike and do care so much for others and are so giving!! What a great attribute to have!! Carl is also such a good guy and glad he is your father-in-law!! Miss ya!!

Laurel said...

dad is the best! carl isn't bad either : ) . Hope all is well. Oh and happy father's day t1o todd because one day he will make such a great dad