Thursday, July 10, 2008

THREE FEARS:

1. Bugs, spiders, snakes...have a horrible phobia that should probably be treated by a psychiatrist!

2. Never finishing my training with enough energy to enjoy life once it is over

3. Not being able to have kids after waiting so long

THREE GOALS:

1. Finishing residency

2. Becoming a mother and a better wife once residency is finally over

3. Increasing my spiritual side with some more free time that I am still waiting to enjoy during this next year

THREE OBSESSIONS:

1. My husband and family

2. Shopping

3. Traveling...and shopping on vacation

THREE RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:

1. I could live on chocolate alone

2. Even if I had all the money in the world, I would still practice medicine

3. Can't wait to move back to Utah to be closer to family and to be able to water ski/wakeboard and snow ski again!

THREE PEOPLE I TAG:

1. Emily

2. Laurel

3. Kelli Clinger

1 comment:

Veronica said...

I am glad to know that even if you had all the money in the world, you would still choose medicine....I thought it might be fashion....Just Kidding! I have known about your passion for medicine since you were five years old. Proud of you...love you!