Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Emily!


The DeVries family at the Padres game June 2008
It is now Emily's turn to celebrate in a week full of birthdays!
E--entertaining...Emily is certainly always the life of the party! She never misses a chance to shock anyone within listening range...
M--magnificent mother....she, mom and grandma are my idols and examples...if only someday I can even be half as wonderful as they are I will have succeeded!
I--intelligent and talented...my future home will desperately need her magic touch!
L
--loving
Y--you truly amaze me with all that you do...your children couldn't be more darling or perfect (of course I am not prejudice), your house is a picture out of a magazine and always spotless, a wonderful dinner cooked, ball games, relief society president...I will never know how you accomplish it all with a smile and everything at its best!
Thanks for not only being my sister but one of my best friends! Have a wonderful day...make Greg and the boys pamper you for a change!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Thank you for the thoughtful words. I love you!

Veronica said...

Megan, your words were a perfect description of our dear Emily. I am thankful that you all have a relationship.....I hope it never ends. No sad experiences to separate you, ever! Love you.

Laurel said...

yeah for birthdays you are so on top of your posts. good luck today i hope your day goes well for the first day.