Sunday, February 22, 2009

Ila Jane Grunander



Our dear, sweet Ila Jane Grunander passed away on February 17, 2009. She had not been in the physical health that she desired for the past few years and we all recognized what a struggle that was for her. Despite not feeling well, she always greeted you with a smile and hug. She always was eager to hear about everything going on in our lives. And she never failed to ask how my parents were doing. There is definitely a great loss in the Grunander family, but how grateful we are for the time we had with her and the influence that she had on all of us.


Todd and I were fortunate to be able to leave work on such short notice and travel to Utah to be with his family and attend the viewing and funeral.

Todd and his Grandma


Me, Todd and Jennifer




The Grunander Family







Our precious Grandpa Grunander




3 comments:

Laurel said...

I am sorry about Todd's Grandma, but loved seeing both of you and can't wait to see you in April, Paisley misses you! Hope the Grunander family is doing okay!

Emily said...

I am glad you were able to come home for the funeral! Sorry for your loss.

Veronica said...

I loved grandma Ila. I am so thankful that you and Todd were able to come home. I know how much it meant to Ed and Carl to have you here. Love you dear girl!