Monday, March 2, 2009

Desperate Times Call For Desperate Meausures

During a recent visit home to Utah to attend the funeral of Todd's Grandmother, I was suffering from a horrible cold. However desperate times call for desperate measures...and I was desperate not to miss out on my Precious Princess Paisley. So, when a dish towel and clothes pin offered a way to cuddle my sweetie, I couldn't resist!

Look at that pearl bracelet...already, a girl with a taste for precious jewels...I think she is already taking after her favorite auntie!!!

5 comments:

Veronica said...

What a great and loving aunt you are to all your nephews and niece....they all love you Megan. Love the picture and love the mention of the bracelet. Can't wait for all of us to be together for the blessing. Love you daughter.

Mindy M. said...

It looks like you should have a jewel stuck right in between the middle of your forhead. That picture is priceless. I can't keep my hands off that little princess either!! Can't wait to see you April!!

Laurel said...

I am so glad you could be with her, even if we did find sparkles on her face : ). Love and miss you!

Jocelyn said...

You are right that Paisley is taking after her favorite aunt... ME!!!

Emily said...

I am glad you were able to hold the little Princess!