Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Happy #31 Birthday Babe!!!

Happy 31st Birthday to my amazing husband! Thank you for being the fabulous man that you are! Thank you for tolerating my crazy...and loving me in spite of it! Thank you for your endless love and support...I would be absolutely lost without you! Thank you for being the laundry and cleaning fairy...I can't image how I would ever have clean clothes without you! You are truly the best and my life is better because of you! I treasure every moment, day, year with you...and love you more and more!!!
Here are just a few fun pictures of the birthday boy taken during the past year!

Playing cards during vacation to Utah...Todd cheats terribly!!!

Todd and Daddy at a Seattle Mariners game!

Todd's "heart" in San Francisco...



The always "Fabulous Fashionista"...at the pool in Seattle

His enthusiasm for my method of packing...and the endless luggage required!

Enjoying a day at the beach...reading the "Handbook of Fractures"

Again, with my luggage at the end of vacation...resorting to wearing my hat to get it all to the car!

7 comments:

John and Brittney said...

Todd, Happy Birthday. I don't know how you put up with Megan all the time, but you are a great husband and Bro-in-law. I wish you the best on your birthday. Take Care and Go Heels! JCW

Emily said...

I hope you have a great birthday! We are so glad you are a part of our family!!!!! Happy Birthday Todd.

Charles, Kellie, Gabe and Khale said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODD! HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THAT WE ARE GETTING THIS OLD?

Mindy M. said...

Happy Birthday young man!! You are a Saint for putting up with your lovely wife and I love her to pieces!! Hope you have had a wonderful day and can complete a perfect day with a slice of 'cheesecake'!!! Happy Birthday again!!

Veronica said...

Happy Birthday Todd! We love you so very much! Hope you enjoyed your birthday dinner and your birthday cheesecake. You deserve every happiness! Love you always!

Laurel said...

you are so lucky to have such a great husband! hope you guys had a great night!

Team Tingey said...

Wow...you two crack me up. Todd you are such a great guy, Happy Birthday! I love all the pics of Todd taking care of you. Megan you sure know how to work it...I love it!