Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Laurel and Brady!

Happy Birthday Laurel (so sorry this a few days late)! Laurel is someone that I truly admire...she never thinks twice about choosing the right and is such an example of righteousness! She is SUPERWOMAN!!! I never know quite how she does everything she does and everything is always done to perfection! She is such a loving wife, mother, sister and daughter...and one of my very best friends! How blessed I am to have Laurel as my sister!!!

Brady...what to say...he is absolutely hysterical. There is never a boring moment if he is around. He is a fantastic husband and father (excluding this past weekend)...I am so glad that he takes such good care of Laurel and my Princess! He is such a hard worker and has truly sacrificed to accomplish his goal of becoming a doctor...now if only I can bring you over from the dark side to the light of surgery!

Todd and I are definitely going to miss you guys...but are so excited for the adventures you have awaiting you!

2 comments:

Veronica said...

Great descriptions of Brady and Laurel. They both had to spend their birthdays apart due to Laurel working all day and then going to her night class. She still isn't home so we will have cheese cake with a candle in it when she gets here. Hope you are surviving inhouse call. Love you dear daughter

Laurel said...

thanks for being so sweet! we will miss you and todd so much and can't wait to spend time with you in june!