Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Mommy!!!

Happy Birthday to the most wonderful mother in the entire world! You are so fabulous...the most beautiful, sweet, thoughtful, loving, kind, righteous woman whom I absolutely adore! I wish that I was there to spend the day with you, but am so grateful for the time that I was just able to spend with you in LA and can't wait to get to Utah in just a few days! Thank you for all that you do for me...you are my best friend and I would be absolutlely lost without you! I hope that your day is fantastic because you only deserve the very best! I LOVE YOU!

7 comments:

Veronica said...

Thanks so much Megan! I appreciate your wonderfully kind words dear daughter. I loved our trip to LA and had such a good time with you and Todd. Can't wait for your visit here. So very grateful that I could be your mother. What a great blessing in my life. I love you so much!

Team Tingey said...

Megan you are such a great person. You are so wonderful to your mom. I sure miss hanging out with you and your family. I think your mom is great and I miss going to track meets and BYU games with her. She is so much fun. Happy Birthday Veronica!

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Mommy!

John S. said...

Veronica is the BEST!
And she has raised five fabulous kids.
May the Lord continue to bless you with health, happiness, and lots of adorable grandchildren!
All my love,
John S.

Laurel said...

she is the best and i am so excited for our time together next week! thanks for all those clothes! they are amazing! that was so generous of you and I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!

John and Brittney said...

Happy Birthday Mommy! I love you and Megan, thank you for your post. It was perfect. Jcw

Steven and Whitney said...

That is a sweet post. Happy Birthday Veronica! Meg, I bet you are so excited to come for some R&R.