Monday, February 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy...Better Late than Never!



Happy Birthday to the most wonderful father! He is the most loving, generous, smart, dedicated, witty, funny dad. How blessed we are as a family to have him. He is the hardest worker and never thinks of himself, always giving everything possible to those around him. He never fails to be able to make everyone in the room smile and laugh because of his quick wit. I treasure so much being able to talk with him about medicine and know he will always understand my fulfillment and frustration. He is continually sacrificing for his family, including allowing Mom to travel to visit all of us while he works. However much he will miss her while she is gone is secondary to what he feels his children need from our Mother's visit. I treasure the time that he is able to spend with us in California! I am so blessed to have a father who honors his priesthood and observe him use it in our home many times while growing up and still today. He was my constant traveling companion to watch Todd run for Weber State which we both truly enjoyed...especially Todd since he was easier on him after a tough race than I was! I know Todd considers him a second father as well as a dear friend...and I couldn't ask for anything better! Thank you Dad for being you....WE LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Veronica said...

I say Amen to everything you said about you Wonderful Dad!! He is so kind and generous to all of us!