Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Beck and Jer

Please take note of the new button on my sidebar. As you ask yourself, "Who are Beck and Jer?"...let me share with you a little bit about them.

Jeremy was in my medical school class and is absolutely one of the most wonderful and kind people that I have ever been privileged to know. He and his family has faced some very difficult challenges over the past few years and yet have conquered them with nothing but a smile on their face. Now, he and his wife are trying to adopt a baby and add to their family...the have one son.

His sister-in-law is CJane, whom I know many of you follow and she has also blogged about them in which I agree with everything she has to say about them.
http://blog.cjanerun.com/2009/04/adoption-button.html

So, check out their blog...you never know how you may be able to help their cause...

No comments: