Thursday, April 30, 2009

MS Walk 2009

I had the great opportunity of being able to participate in the
MS Walk 2009!





This the Wall Of Champions....names of those suffering from MS are placed on the wall!



I was able to walk with my good friend Kristy! The weather was beautiful...we could not have asked for better! It was so wonderful to walk with ~4000 other people in honor of those with MS. As always, some people were pushed in wheelchairs by their family and friends and I realize how grateful I am that Mom has not been afflicted in such a way!



At the start of the walk...



Along the way...
Thanks to all of you who donated to our team...I really appreciate your support!
Mom...you are the best!

4 comments:

Alissa said...

Meg--You look great!! And I love the new look of your blog.

Veronica said...

Megan, I can't thank you enough for your willingness to walk and donate to MS. It means so much to me. Thanks for sacrificing and doing a great service for others with MS too. You an an angel. Tell Christie thanks too! I will personally thank her in June when she is visiting. Love you daughter!

Emily said...

Thanks for doing the walk for mom. Love you!

Laurel said...

Thanks for representing and I can't wait to see you next month! love ya!