Thursday, April 30, 2009

Mamma Mia! and Easter in Utah

A few weeks ago my fabulous husband came home from work one evening and surprised me with tickets to Mamma Mia for the following week. We had such a wonderful time...dinner at Maggiano's (yummy Italian) and then off to the theater! The cast and music were so fun!!! Thanks babe for a great night!

Outside of the theater

From our seats...just off center and only six rows back from the stage...AWESOME!
The day after Mamma Mia I headed to Utah for the Easter weekend. Daddy, Mom, Laurel, Jocelyn and Princess "P" greeted me at the airport. We then met Brady for dinner. Mom and I were able to spend some time shopping at Gateway much to Daddy's delight while awaiting John and Brittney's flight to arrive from Portland.
Unfortunately, Todd was not able to fly out until the next morning and came straight from the airport after a 6:00 AM flight to family pictures...such a sweetie! We spent the morning at the Union Station having our family pictures...hope they turn out, still waiting to see the results!

See, family pictures can be fun!
We then all went out to lunch at Good Wood BBQ and had our annual Easter Egg Hunt at Grandma Chars...with a few weather modifications!

Dylan accepting money to drink a cup of soda that had been made by combining whatever soda was left in everyone's glasses...GROSS! But, he did earn ~$10 for it...and we all thoroughly enjoyed watching him do it!

Dad, Mom and Jocey enjoying the party!

Such a sweet picture...Colton and Cannon thanking Grammy for their Easter Egg prize money!

Crew-ee enjoying his Cream Soda...such a cutie!!!
Easter could not have been more special than it was this year. I am so grateful that we were all able to be in Utah for Paisley Jane's blessing. There is nothing I love more than being able to spend time with my family...not even shopping! How blessed I am...I hope you all know how much I love and adore you!

Princess "P"...what an absolute angel!

I think the look on her face is priceless...and very reminiscent of one her father would pull when annoyed at having to have his picture taken!


Can not wait until we have a picture like this with our own baby!!!
In the meantime, thanks for sharing Paisley with us!!!

2 comments:

Veronica said...

You always have a great way with words and descriptions! Such a fun weekend with each of you here! I loved every second and can't wait for us all to be together again! Love you so much!

Laurel said...

Todd is so sweet to you and I am glad you enjoyed mamma mia! I am so glad you guys came out and we know it was a sacrifice for both you and todd. it was a blast adn we love you guys!