Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Mommy!

Mom and me when I was three days old.
Mom and me on my 30th birthday


Happy Birthday to the most wonderful mother in the entire world! She is so wonderful...the most beautiful, sweet, thoughtful, loving, kind, righteous woman whom I absolutely adore! I wish that I was there to spend the day with you, but am counting down when you will be here in 4 days and we can have a belated celebration! I hope that your day is fantastic because you only deserve the very best! I LOVE YOU!

4 comments:

Mindy M. said...

I remember that picture!! Megan was the cutest baby with red hair EVER!!! Veronica, you still look the same after 30 years!! You are so beautiful!! Hope all is well in California ~ have a fun week with the family there!! Love and miss ya TONS!!

Team Tingey said...

Megan we are so glad you were blog stalking us. We miss you guys a ton but we are so glad things are going so well for the both of you. I love your Mom's hair style in your baby picture. It sure put a big smile on my face. You and your mom look so great! I miss hanging out with all of you. Well I am glad we can chat through our blogs now. Take care.

Laurel said...

i love the picture. cute post for mom. we can't wait to see you next week! i am glad your husband and mine could go boating today. that was nice of todd to invite brady.

Jill said...

Is that the couch from the old Denver house as well? Looks like it!!! What a fun pictures. Have fun next week with the family!